Indirect procurement specialist (non-direct procurement)
- Conducting tenders
- market analysis
- conclusion of contracts
- price coordination
- vendor pool management
- Negotiations on optimizing the cost of the project
- regular internal reporting and monitoring of key performance indicators.
- participation in projects of other divisions
- communication with colleagues from headquarters and management (relevant English is mandatory).
- The candidate is expected to be responsible, proactive, able and willing to engage in analytical work and communicate with a large number of internal customers.
- higher education, preferably economic;
- experience in procurement (preferably foreign FMCG, pharmaceutical companies) from three years in the categories of marketing (*consulting, administrative procurement; IT procurement as an advantage)
- close cooperation with an internal customer;
- knowledge of English (at least one of the following);
- PC skills: MS Office, PowerPoint, 1C (knowledge of SAP P2P or any other procurement control system and electronic bidding advantage)