Key Account Manager CIS
- Execute Sales activities CIS-based in order to contribute to meet functional term commercial objectives;
- Development of sales for two types of customers: Gourmet (HoReCa, distributors), Industrial (direct sales to large customers);
- Develop and maintain the business relationships with local customers and develop account plans;
- Reports to Sales director Key Accounts;
- Good knowledge of the Food Industry, end consumer’s trends and connection to BC opportunities to propose new concepts to develop further relations and increase sales volume and margin.
- 3-5 years of commercial experience;
- CIS sales experience;
- Business travelling (Russia, CIS);
- Planning, coordinating and organizing;
- Good communication skills.
- Official employment;
- Health insurance;
- Life insurance;
- Payment for mobile communications;
- Personal car;
- Food compensation;
- Quarterly bonus.