Personal Assistant to the CEO
Required work experience: more than 6 years
- Administrative support of the CEO in business processes
- Planning and organizing internal / external meetings and telephone calls
- Organization of business trips / trips (including preparation of advance reports)
- Conducting business correspondence (in Russian, English and German) + work with correspondence
- Logging meetings and monitoring deadlines
- Search and information processing at the request of the head
- Making presentations, preparing analytical reports and other materials at the request of the head
- Organization of field and corporate events (Sales and Marketing meeting / Company Day, etc.)
- Active communication with external clients / partners, as well as with the heads of structural divisions of the company.
- Higher education
- Work experience in a similar position from 5 years (coordinator, department assistant, assistant manager)
- English proficiency - advanced level or fluent
- German language skills - advanced level or fluent
- Experience with a large amount of information
- Experience in organizing corporate events
- Strong knowledge of MS Office: Outlook, Power Point, Excel, Word
- Knowledge of office work, business etiquette
- Diplomacy, proactivity, initiative, responsibility, diligence, corrosive to details, stress resistance.
- Registration according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, completely “white” wages;
- Schedule 5/2 from 9:00 to 18:00;
- Decent income: fixed salary + annual bonus;
- VHI, payment for mobile communications.