Personal assistant to the General Director
- Administrative support of the manager;
- Maintaining the manager's calendar;
- Travel support of the manager;
- Organization of meetings, meetings, business trips;
- Preparation of necessary documents;
- Preparation of presentations;
- Protocoling at meetings;
- Execution of orders of the head.
- Higher education;
- Knowledge of English - at least upper-intermediate;
- Relevant work experience in an international company;
- Competent speech, organization, ability to build effective cooperation.
- Registration according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Salary level is under discussion;
- VHI, mobile communication, annual bonus;
- Office in the center of Moscow.