Product Manager (Ceramic Tiles)
- Product portfolio management (input and output of products / collections from the range);
- Market analysis (competitors, trends, sales channels etc.).
- Launch of new products (from identification of market trends and calculation of business cases, through development and implementation of new products together with Russian and European plants, to market promotion);
- Analysis of obsolete inventory, sale and write-off;
- Development of advertising materials, updating of product information in the catalog and on the WEB-site;
- Participation in industry exhibitions, seminars, visits to specialized stores across Russia;
- Training of sales department employees on new products.
- Experience in product management in the categories: paints / wallpaper / tile / flooring, ceramics from 3 years and more;
- Experience in developing and bringing new products to market;
- Higher education (preferably in marketing);
- Good public speaking skills, experience in conducting training and presentations;
- A confident PC user (MS Office, 1C, Excel - summary tables, VPR, etc.);
- Knowledge of English and ability to apply it in correspondence (confident) - compulsory;
- Attention, good analytical skills, sociability, responsibility. openness, as well as creative thinking.
- Our client offers interesting diverse tasks, continuous training and development, healthy corporate culture, opportunities for professional growth in an international company with products unique to the market, interested in and investing in business development in Russia.
- Fixed monthly salary + quarterly KPI bonus;
- Schedule: 5/2, from 9.00 to 18.00, on Friday, a shortened working day;
- Extended VHI, meal discount;
- Formal employment;
- Office within walking distance of the Metro (SAO).