Product Manager (ceramic tiles)
- Product portfolio management (entry and exit of products / collections from the range);
- Market analysis (competitors, trends, sales channels, etc.)
- Launch of new products (from identification of market trends and calculation of business cases, through development and implementation of new products together with Russian and European plants, to market promotion);
- Analysis of obsolete stocks, putting them on sale and write-off;
- Development of advertising materials, updating of product information in the catalogue and on the WEB-site;
- Participation in industry-specific exhibitions, seminars and visits to specialised shops across Russia;
- Training of sales department employees on new products.
- Experience in product management in the following categories: paints / wallpaper / tiles / flooring, ceramics from 3 years and more;
- Experience in developing and bringing new products to market;
- Higher education (preferably in marketing);
- Good public speaking skills, experience in conducting training and presentations;
- Confident PC user (MS Office, 1C, Excel - summary tables, VPR, etc.);
- Knowledge of English and ability to apply it in correspondence (confident) - obligatory;
- Attentiveness, good analytical skills, sociability, responsibility. openness as well as creative thinking.