- Maintain a Quality Management System and Food Safety based on the BRC standard;
- Preparation of the plant for external audits as well as internal audits;
- Monitoring the implementation of corrective action plans;
- Preparing for analysis by Senior Management;
- Management of the co-packaging process in terms of quality and food safety and supplier management.
- Higher professional education;
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position, experience in the FMCG sector is desirable;
- English at Intermediate level;
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9000 series international standards, QMS principles, HACCP, BRS.