- Participation in development and implementation of development and sales strategy in the FRP region.
- Supporting projects to launch new products and develop new segments.
- Team management: task setting and performance control.
- Development and support of key clients.
- Control of accounts receivable.
- Monitoring of warehouse inventory.
- Successful experience in sales on the territory of the FRP.
- Knowledge of chemistry market, construction chemistry.
- Experience in managing a team of up to 5 employees.
- Knowledge of English (preferably).
- Readiness for business trips.
The company offers a competitive compensation package, annual bonus and a corporate car.