Regional Sales Manager (Urals)
- Search for new projects and maintenance of existing ones.
- Promotion of the company's technologies and products in the industrial sector (manufacturing enterprises: mechanical engineering, metal structures, etc.).
- Building long-term cooperation with clients, distributors.
- Identification of needs and selection of a comprehensive solution.
- Technological support of clients. Work with claims.
- Participation in profile seminars, exhibitions, conferences.
Requirements for a candidate:
- Higher education;
- Experience in sales of paints and varnishes (protective / anticorrosive coating) or equipment from 3 years (industrial sales B2B);
- Excellent communication skills, high level of motivation, organizational skills;
- Rights of category B;
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Registration according to the RF Labor Code;
- VHI, life insurance;
- Corporate car;
- The level of compensation is discussed individually (salary + quarterly bonus).