Sales Manager Central Federal District, South / Construction Materials
- Sales development in the region;
- Management of sales channels in the responsible territory. The main channels are project sales (IDGC, project organisations, developers) and dealers;
- Introduction of the company's products into projects;
- Maintenance and development of an efficient dealer network;
- Planning and conducting marketing activities to increase the Company's share in the region;
- Conducting negotiations with dealers on approval of purchase volumes and trade conditions for all product groups;
- Control of current shipments;
- Control of accounts receivable;
- Negotiating, approving and signing contracts and annexes;
- Reporting in accordance with the Company's deadlines and requirements.
- Experience in selling construction materials at manufacturing companies or distributors;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Analytics of sales, vision of the territory, ability to set priorities;
- English - desirable (work with international projects of the company).