As an Area Manager for Medical you will provide vision, direction and leadership in the development, implementation and execution of strategic plans focused on sales growth and brand recognition of our client's products in Eastern Europe, Russia and Israel.
In this role you will hold full responsibility to achieve and exceed annual sales revenue & margin targets for Eastern Europe Region.
Your high commercial sense is needed when it comes to providing direction, coaching and leadership for sales team within scope of responsibility.
You will be expected to spend the majority of your time in the field working with your team, the Business Development Managers, to ensure success through Indirect Channel Partners within the region.
Duties include, but not limited to: selection of talent, personal and professional development of team, performance management, development and implementation of country business plans, strong adherence to compliance, regulatory requirements and strong business ethics.
What you need
- University degree, or equivalent, higher level of education in Business, Medical and/or Economy/Technical.
- Minimum of 10 years sales & marketing experience, within a multinational company in the medical devices/disposables/capital equipment field.
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience in sales management.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in dealer management.
- English - proficient in both written & spoken English.
- Russian is desirable.
- Strong selling, negotiation and communications skills.
- Strategic and analytical thinking abilities and able to take decisions.
- High level of trust and integrity.
- Ability to work in a team and to solve problems.
- Proactive style.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Diplomacy and awareness of cultural issues.
- Flexibility to travel within / beyond the territory.
- Demonstrated success in building, managing, motivating and developing strong sales team.
- This role has authority for setting individual targets, allocation of work/job scope, staff development, promotions, and recruitment within the team.
Work From Home: No
Travel Percentage: Up to 75%