Clinical support specialist (refractometry)
- Search and evaluation of potential medical equipment users among medical personnel to be included in the training and development of high-tech medical equipment (ophthalmic lasers for refractive surgery).
- Analysis of competitive advantages of the equipment, price policy and functionality of competitors' analogues, peculiarities of application.
- Training of medical personnel in the skills of working with equipment.
- Evaluation of training efficiency, making an individual training plan for equipment users.
- Control and methodological support of equipment users in order to develop confident skills of surgery and achieve maximum quality of clinical results.
- Organization of equipment approvals (maintaining a schedule of approvals, setting priorities, monitoring the timing, organization of logistics, checking the correct packaging, monitoring the technical condition of the demonstration equipment, etc.).
- Quality control of equipment adjustment after installation and maintenance by the Company's service engineers.
- Completed higher education;
- Higher education (medical).
- Experience in the same field from 3 years.
- Surgical experience is welcome.
- Willingness to be present in operating theatres.
- Ready for high travel activity (up to 70%).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to train other people (structure of providing information, patience, perseverance).
- Ability to maintain self-control in non-standard scenarios of operations.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Proactivity, results orientation, confidence, stress tolerance, good organizational skills, communication skills.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
- Health insurance.
- Compensation for nutrition.
- Compensation of mobile communication.
- Comfortable office.
- Opportunities for professional and career growth.