- Ensure efficient registration & certification and timely conduct various business processes within Department.
- Perform registration and certification/declaration processes and work independently on each step: from initialization till certificates obtained:
- Documents Request from manufactures include working with manufacturers’ databases, share points or other manufacturers’ sources
- Registration Dossier Preparation
- Review product registrations for accuracy and completeness of documentation is required
- Cooperation with local business
- Cooperation with out sours companies
- Responsible for accurate documentation of new products for submissions to authorities.
- Ensure timely registration of all new products and obtaining of relevant licenses
- Higher education
- Experience: from 1 years in Regulatory Affairs
- Excellent Legislation knowledge
- Intermediate English
- Result-oriented. team-player
Benefits: Competative salary, meal allowance, medical insurance, annual bonus, flexible working hours