FOR CANDIDATES WITH FLUENT RUSSIAN
Our client is the official representative of X-ray equipment manufacturers from leading world concerns.
Vacancy is open due to the expansion of the staff.
- Carrying out of commissioning works of the equipment;
- Carrying out of warranty and post-warranty service;
- Compliance with radiation safety rules and norms;
- Technical consultation of the customer, selection of necessary equipment;
- Detailed knowledge of the equipment supplied by the company;
- Demonstration of the equipment in work;
- Formation and maintenance of the basic fund of necessary spare parts;
- Interaction with the manufacturer as regards service.
- Higher technical education;
- Excellent knowledge in electronics;
- Knowledge of technical and operational characteristics, purpose, design features and modes of operation of equipment, rules of its technical operation;
- Experience in working with chips (soldering).
- Previous work experience in a similar position of at least 3 years.
- Knowledge of English (reading technical literature),
- Experience with sources of ionizing radiation (generating) and knowledge of the rules and basic regulatory documents on radiation safety will be an additional advantage.
Terms and Conditions:
- Competitive salary level;
- Training at the manufacturing plant (Germany);
- Payment for mobile communication;
- The nature of work involves business trips to customers, as well as regular communication with the manufacturer (Germany).
Please send your CV to Artem.Vasilyev@antalrussia.com