Director for Human Resources Management
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive organisational development programme;
- Build a system for the recruitment and adaptation of personnel. Introduction of personnel planning in quantitative and qualitative indicators: staffing (production priority, ITR), reduction of turnover, attraction and retention of the best specialists, activation of the main personnel recruitment channels, etc.;
- Improvement of the remuneration system for all categories of employees;
- Updating the personnel assessment and training system;
- Development of corporate culture and internal communications system;
- Updating of regulations, provisions and job descriptions;
- Budgeting and reporting;
- Management of the HR management team.
- Higher education;
- 5+ years of experience as Head/Human Resources Director, mandatory experience in the mining industry;
- Proved successful experience in reorganising the HR management system, the personnel motivation system;
- Experience in structuring production processes, understanding of production processes for open-pit mining;
- Excellent knowledge of the labour legislation of the Russian Federation, personnel records management, labour economics, labour standardisation, methods of rational organisation of work for various categories of employees;
- An understanding of organisational psychology;
- Preparedness to move to Sakhalin.