Regional Commercial Director
- successful experience in sales of freight forwarding services to large and medium customers in the segments of transportation: bulk cargo, industrial cargo (building materials, rolled metal products, chemicals, crushed stone, cement, etc.).
- experience in attraction and forwarding of transport (dump trucks, onboard "shalandy", tents) from medium and small transport owners. Personal skills are needed to find and quickly launch the carriers.
- Ability and willingness to start shipping alone or with a small team, followed by additional staff to increase shipping volumes
Preference will be given to candidates:
- with proven successful experience in organizing the transportation of non-metallic goods (knowledge and work with major customers, contacts with carriers)
- or, similarly, in the segment of industrial freight transport.
- work experience in a large freight forwarding company engaged in similar transportations (emphasis on forwarding rather than own transport)
- or experience in a large fuel and energy complex as a regional director (deputy director) responsible for sales and/or work with carriers (IEC, Business lines, Iteco, Krafter and similar)
- or work experience with a major nonmetallic materials trader
- Registration according to the RF Labor Code
- The level of remuneration is discussed individually after the interview
- Social package according to the company's corporate policy
- Bonus scheme