Lead sales manager for key partners
- Building long-term relationships with clients - federal and local retail networks specializing in the sale of electronics, digital and computer equipment, mobile retail, FMCG networks;;
- Pricing development for key clients;
- Control of shipments to clients and payments;
- Control of sales and turnover of key clients;
- Development of various promotion programs at the point of sale;
- Participation in negotiating commercial terms and conditions;
- Participation in tenders;
- Participation in exhibitions and presentations;
- Keeping reports on the results of negotiations and sales.
- Higher education (preferably);
- Experience in GSM, electronics, digital and computer technology as a sales manager, leading (senior) sales manager, KAM;
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills;
- Market knowledge of gadgets, electronics and digital technology - major players and manufacturers. We also consider candidates from FMCG;
- Active life position, high focus on results;
- Systemic, analytical skills.
- Competitive "white" salary: salary (discussed in the interview) + quarterly bonuses;
- Opportunities for professional growth and development, many different tasks and functionality;
- Access to gadgets and new products.