Regional Key Account Manager
Required work experience: 3–6 years.
- Development and maintenance of relations with key customers of the oil refining sector in the Omsk region.
- Jointly with the heads of sales departments of other areas, the creation and implementation of a sales plan with the aim of developing a business with enterprises of key customers.
- Supervising the work of regional sales managers, sales support functions, as well as industry experts in order to effectively implement the sales strategy and plan.
- Help and active participation in creating solutions and landmark technical and commercial offers for key customers.
- Increase in sales.
- Work on increasing loyalty from key customers.
- Constantly in touch with the heads of enterprises of the main customers in the cluster.
- Monitoring and analysis of the market of competitors in the region.
- Interaction with marketing.
- Preparation of reports on the work performed, work with the database on the successfully implemented project for key clients.
- The use of various internal sales tools.
- Education: engineering.
- Work experience: more than 5 years with industrial control systems in oil and gas.
- Strategic planning further implementation.
- Focus on results.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and teamwork.
- English - upper-intermediate.
- Customer focus.
- High level of responsibility.
- Work in a large international American company.
- Trainings and seminars in Europe and the USA.
- Developed corporate culture.
- Competitive (white) salary.
- Package: VHI, corporate mobile communications, power compensation.
- Annual bonus.
- Location - Omsk.