Position: integrated support of the life cycle of projects on improvement, integration and development of corporate information systems of the group of companies in the area of responsibility.
Project management for automation of business processes of the group of companies:
- Initiation, setting, control over the execution and completion of tasks
- Management of the process of training business users to work in information systems
- Interviewing business experts, owners of business processes and users of corporate information systems
- Managing the process of analysing existing business processes and developing recommendations for their optimization
- Collection, analysis, documentation and coordination of requirements for corporate information systems and automated processes. Description of optimised business processes
- Development of terms of reference, project documentation for description of entities and process schemes of the subject areas using special notations
- Risk analysis in the design and implementation of corporate information systems essence
- Preparation of test programmes and testing of a prototype of the functionality being developed
- Commissioning of completed tasks (release of new versions of information systems)
- Advising business units of the Group on existing automation or, where possible, the implementation of new functionality.
- Higher education in the IT area (or in a business area with a technical or IT specialisation).
- 5 years of experience as a system analyst in large manufacturing and trading companies (pharmaceutical manufacturers as an advantage).
- Understanding the business processes of the company
- Experience in design work
- SQL knowledge - as an advantage
- With knowledge of the BOSS system, it is desirable
- Understanding the changes in the legal framework for registering labeled pharmaceutical products in the Russian Federation - as an advantage