FOR CANDIDATES WITH FLUENT RUSSIAN
Our client: A large pharmaceutical company, a leader in the Russian market of pharmaceuticals.
- Procurement of new raw materials (pharmaceutical substances) for new projects of the holding/production;
- Supervising the timely procurement of all necessary nomenclature, including new projects at the holding plants and regular monitoring;
- Analysis of foreign markets and selection of producers for the tasks set;
- Organization and support of deliveries under foreign trade contracts.
- English language - Fluent
- Higher education, preferably chemical;
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and the market of foreign pharmaceutical manufacturers will be an advantage;
- Understanding of the basic principles of foreign economic transactions;
- Experience of working with foreign suppliers.
Terms and Conditions:
- Official registration under the Labour Code of the Russian Federation;
- VHI, including dentistry;
- Life insurance;
- Schedule of work 5/2;
- Office: IDC Novodachna;
- Work in the company - the leader in the field of pharmaceutical industry.