Stacker-packer (Pharmaceutical Company)
FOR CANDIDATES WITH FLUENT RUSSIAN
A pharmaceutical company is looking for a stacker-packer.
- Carrying out the process of packing blisters in boxes with the subsequent stage of transportation;
- Carrying out cleaning of process equipment, auxiliary equipment and premises;
- Maintaining production documentation during the technological process;
- Sanitary preparation of equipment, sterilization of the workplace;
- Observance of rules and norms of personal hygiene, industrial sanitation, labour protection and internal labour regulations.
- Higher, specialized secondary technical/technological education
- Experience in pharmaceutical production is an advantage;
- Trainability, discipline, diligence, responsibility.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration under the Labour Code of the Russian Federation (fixed-term contract);
- Shifting work schedule (morning, evening, night) 5/2;
- Meal payment;
- Transfer to and from work.