- Administrative support of the office staff, as well as the General Director;
- Organization of meetings: reservation of negotiations for meetings;
- Exercise control over logistics of the company's employees: organization of tickets, hotel accommodation; organization of road transportation; organization of charter flights;
- Support of the life activity of the office;
- Document management: EDMS, work with correspondence;
- Control of expenses for office needs, mobile communication.
- Interaction with HR, accounting and marketing.
- Higher education;
- Fluent English;
- Experience in the field of administrative support from 2 years;
- Friendliness, diligence, communication skills, ability to work in multi-task mode.
- Formal employment;
- Schedule 5/2 from 9 to 18;
- Competitive salary;
- Social package.