- To implement and keep up to date the exchanges between 1C IB;
- Providing uninterrupted operation of IS and taking prompt measures to eliminate failures arising in the process of work;
- Work with highly loaded multi-user IS;
- Support and training of users;
- Updating of configurations;
- Configuring and supporting synchronization and data exchange between 1C databases and external resources;
- Drawing up instructions for using the application;
- Participation in large-scale projects on automation of operational and management accounting;
- Participation in software 1 integration projects with other developers' software.
- Higher education
- Basic knowledge of accounting and management accounting
- Experience in implementing' support and refinement of 1C configurations (DL, Enterprise Accounting' Salaries and Personnel, Document Management).
- Knowledge of basic technologies of data exchange between 1C 8.3 platform and external applications (XML, COM, etc.).
- Experience of work with usual and controlled forms
- Experience in preparing user manuals
- Ability to work with a lot of information' multitasking' willingness to work with company employees