Early Development Manager
- Development of a program of preclinical studies of biotechnological medicines in accordance with the requirements of national and international regulatory documents;
- Collection and preparation of materials for expertise.
- Carrying out the expertise.
- Verification of expert opinions;
- Organization and automation of the expert examination process.
- Search and analysis of scientific literature and information from databases, preparation of reports on conducted search.
- Participation in planning and implementation of projects at early stages of development.
- Higher education (medical, biological, pharmaceutical), availability of a scientific degree is an advantage for a candidate;
- Higher education: medical, biological, chemical, biotechnology, biochemical.
- Availability of a degree is an advantage for a candidate.
- Experience in projects on development of medicines and/or medical devices. Understanding of drug development principles.
- Knowledge of the current regulatory landscape of the Russian Federation and EAEC in the field of drug development;
- Ability for expert and analytical work.
- Critical thinking.
- Excellent communication skills.
- English at least Intermediate;
- Reliable PC user
- Registration of the Russian Federation Customs Code.
- Schedule 5/2.
- The amount of salary is discussed individually with a successful candidate.
- Annual bonuses according to the results of work.
- Voluntary medical insurance after the probationary period.
- Flexible benefits (partial payment for VHI for children, fitness, English), after a year of work.
- Group English twice a week.
- Compensation for meals.