Sales and Marketing Assistant
- Contribute information on planned national and regional marketing activities to the website of Roszdravnadzor and the company's website in due time
- Together with the marketing department and the sales department to form a table of regional marketing activities
- Manage document flow, including negotiation of contracts, payment control, control of receipt of closing documents
- Provide assistance in organizing marketing events, cycle meetings and internal meetings of the company, holding negotiations with service providers.
- Together with the Brand Director (Brand Manager) to manage, monitor and report on monthly expenses under the promotion budget, provide forecast (accrual) of expenses under the promotion budget to the Finance Department.
- Work with promotional materials in the system
- Process documents under contracts with health professionals
- To provide assistance in organizing business trips (tickets, transfers, hotel) of employees of sales, marketing and commercial departments (if necessary), employees of the EMEA region, as well as partners of the company (employees of the health authorities in case they provide consulting services):
- If necessary, take part in internal meetings of the company, keep records.
- Systematize and store documentation and information in accordance with internal company rules and procedures.
- Experience in a similar position in a pharmaceutical company from 1.5 years;
- English proficiency at Intermediate level.
- Attention to detail, flexibility, accuracy, activity.
- Registration under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, the termless TD, the staff rate;
- Fully "white" salary;
- Decent income level, social package (food, VHI, annual bonus, life insurance, mobile communications).