Senior Legal Adviser
- To ensure and determine the degree of participation of legal services of subsidiaries in the project work of the Civil Code.
- Carry out regular monitoring of the implementation of the legal function of subsidiaries of the Civil Code.
- To participate in negotiations with counterparties of the Company and SC enterprises on SC projects, including providing legal support for projects of SC drugs production on sites of third-party manufacturers.
- To provide legal support for transactions, among others, on corporate financing (loans, credits, guarantees, sureties, pledges).
- To develop and update procedures and other local acts regulating the procedure of contractual work, the procedure for presenting claims to contractors, standard forms of economic contracts.
- Higher legal education
- Work experience in production companies from five years of experience
- Ability to work in electronic document management systems, with databases Consultant and Guarantor, a confident user of Microsoft Office programs.
- English not below Upper-intermediate level
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to develop into a major pharmaceutical company
- Office location: North of Moscow