- Preparation of consolidated IFRS statements for the company's clients;
- Transformation of reports in accordance with IFRS;
- Advising the Company's clients on accounting and tax accounting issues. Advising management and employees of other departments on current issues within their competence;
- Identification and analysis of risks in the sphere of taxation and financial and economic activities of the client, recommendations for their reduction;
- Verification of the correctness of filling in Company documents and their compliance with legal norms (primary documents, tax and accounting reports, etc.);
- Other functions within the framework of ensuring tax optimization and ensuring tax security.
- Higher education;
- At least 5 years of experience as auditor;
- English or German advanced level (advanced);
- Full knowledge of the IFRS consolidation procedure (knowledge of Federal and international standards);
- Knowledge of the tax legislation of the Russian Federation, the regulatory framework for audit and accounting under RAS and IFRS;
- Experience in conducting audits of enterprises in various industries, including checking reports prepared according to IFRS standards;
- Knowledge of accounting programs (1C 8.3);
- Ability to clearly and correctly formulate thoughts, build priorities, ability to make independent judgments, stress resistance, ability to work in a team, professionalism, responsibility, initiative, communication, ability to work in multitasking mode and in short deadlines.
- Ability and desire to work with a large amount of information;
- Ready for business trips.
- Modern and dynamic atmosphere;
- European working culture and a favorable working environment;
- Competitive "white" wages, as well as bonuses for achieving goals;
- Partial compensation for a study of the English and German languages;
- Partial compensation for visiting the fitness center;
- Full - time work on the territory of the employer in the center of Moscow