Management of sales and operational performance of the cluster group:
1. Know and ensure that cluster group targets are met:
- EBITDA, operating expenses (OPEX), CAPEX,
- NPS, ENPS,
- trade turnover (RTO, LFL),
- the opening and reconstruction plan,
2. Increasing the efficiency of work and business processes,
3. Analysis of financial and economic indicators and planning of measures aimed at improving performance.
- Ensuring the quality of guest service, improving the level of service;
- Ensuring and controlling compliance with network standards and trade rules:
1. Compliance and ensuring that the personnel of the stores of the cluster group comply with the current legislation of the Russian Federation and Russian regions in the sphere of retail trade regulation,
2. Initiation of changes in business processes in case of changes in the legislation of the Russian Federation and Russian regions.
- Business development on its territory:
1. Formation of the strategy of cluster group development,
2. Initiation of solutions for store opening and reconstruction, relocation of facilities, closure of inefficient facilities.
- Management of economic activities and infrastructure:
1. Control of the sanitary condition in stores, ensuring readiness for opening, ensuring equipment operability and good technical condition of the store premises,
2. Control of fire safety rules compliance, condition of technical safety equipment.
- Implementation of personnel policy in personnel management:
1. Adoption of personnel decisions for employees of the cluster group,
2. Organization of evaluation of direct subordinates' activity, formation of personnel reserve.