Head of Assortment Management
- Forming a strategy for the company's assortment;
- Positioning in the market relative to competitors;
- Timely entry and exit of positions, according to market demands;
- Organization of process and carrying out of assortment committees, their optimization;
- Efficient team management.
- Higher education (engineering, technical, economic)
- Excellent knowledge of FMCG market structure, the role of categories, building a product category from scratch and its development.
- Skills of team building, department management under conditions of uncertainty and multitasking, project management