- Management of a group of shops in a certain area according to the distribution of the Company.
- Setting and ensuring that the reporting shops meet their revenue, productivity and loss prevention and reduction targets.
- Control of all expenses in accordance with the goals set by the Company.
- Development of sales of reporting shops by ensuring attractive layout and attentive and courteous customer service.
- Recruitment, training and development of reporting shop personnel.
- Ensuring that reporting shops maintain uniform processes and standards of operation.
- Interaction with all divisions of the company to resolve operational issues.
- Sales experience as a Area Manager (or similar) in a retail/FMCG company
- Skills in sales and team motivation
- Shop management knowledge and skills. Knowledge of the regulations and laws governing shop operations (specifics of products)
- Advanced computer user (Word, Excel)
- Analytical skills. Ability to think about and make decisions independently
- Good organisational skills, Stress resistance, self-confidence