Head of Management Training and Development
- Identification of training needs for managers and consulting support for subdivisions in formulating training requests.
- Building a management training system: from training new managers to developing leadership competencies;
- Formation of a training plan for target audiences: managers, employees of the central office, employees of functions in macro-regions.
- Providing support to employees in implementing individual development plans;
- Implementation of internal training development projects: functional academies, work with experts;
- Budgeting for training;
- Development of plans, training programmes for managers;
- Organisation and support of the training process, including distance learning;
- Development of strategic relationships with contractor partners (Skolkovo, MBA programme providers and others);
- Project management from development to implementation of management development (about 1000 people);
- Building partnerships with internal business customers.
- Implementation of non-training projects aimed at the development of employees - online training, library, projects for the development of digital competencies, mentoring programs, organization of case clubs, meetings, conducting hackatons.
- Higher education
- Proven experience as a Training Manager or as an HR BP manager with a deep immersion in training in large companies with a developed regional network of over 1000 people from 2 years;
- Ready to work in a rapidly changing environment and with a broad geography in mind;
- Knowledge of the training and development providers market.
- Highly developed communication skills, flexible behaviour, organisational skills and an active life attitude;