Freight forwarder driver (category E)
- Delivery of goods between distribution centers;
- The design of the track and the accompanying shipping documentation;
- Temperature control during the transportation of goods;
- Maintaining the vehicle in good technical condition.
- Driver's license cat. E;
- Experience of driving a truck from 1 year, confirmed by TD, GPH, military ticket ( for military service);
- It is desirable to have a skzi card, a personal medical book.
- Employment under the labor code of the Russian Federation;
- White salary (payment for points+km);
- Shift work schedule;
- Vehicles not older than 3 years (KAMAZ, Mercedes, Volvo);
- Assistance in the design of the card CIPF;
- Round-the-clock dispatcher service that will help in any work situation;
- Life insurance at the company's expense;
- Clothing (winter and summer sets).