Required work experience: 1-3 years
- Delivery of goods between distribution centers;
- Registration of traveling and accompanying goods and transport documentation;
- Temperature control during transportation of goods;
- Maintaining the vehicle in good technical condition.
- Driving license cat. E;
- Driving experience of a truck from 1 year, confirmed by TD, GPC, military ID (for those liable for military service);
- It is desirable to have a CPSI card, a personal medical book.
- Employment under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- White salary (payment per point + km);
- Shift schedule;
- Payment of per diem;
- Paid parking at the expense of the company on the route;
- Vehicles not older than 3 years (KAMAZ, Mercedes, Volvo);
- Technical and informational support through its own mobile application;
- 24-hour dispatch service that will help in any working situation;
- Assistance in issuing CPSI cards;
- Dress code (winter and summer sets);
- Life insurance at the expense of the company.