Our client is an international FMCG distribution and services company that provides superior service in delivering a range of energy products. The company is dealing in several countries both in US and Europe and it’s counted in Fortune 500.
HR Coordinator – Salonta office
The HR Coordinator is in-charge of all accounting activities:
- Ensure the Company works aline with Romanian legistlation and UGI International policies on the field of labour law and other personal related issues
- Support of management on the field of labour law and other personal related issues
- Effective HR service towards employees
Key responsibilities for this position:
- Payroll preparation, coordination and controlling;
- Coordination of Social insurance payment;
- To have performance management system worked, It’s development, administration;
- Plan the company’s annual benefits, HR and legal costs, delivery, controlling;
- Plan and delivery trainings, adnministration;
- Handle personal files;
- Recording the annual holiday plans and holiday registration;
- Preparing new employee contract and other administration, preparing termination administration, coordination;
- Support for managers in HR related issues;
- Coordination of occupational health examinations;
- Inner policies preparation, actualization, to have it observed with employees;
- Preparing HR KPI andr other reports to directors and UGI International;
- Taking part in the discussion between management and Staff council;
- Coordination of staff;
- Supporting as HR the delivery of company’s business and strategy targets;
- Liase with authorities in HR issues;
- All other tasks wich are not listed above, but related with job.
Intermediate HR or economical education
Required skills and experience:
Professional experiences: min. 3 years HR experiences
- knowledge in labour law
- knowledge about payroll
- english is medium level
- „B” type driving license is advantage
Soft skills and professional personality
- Very good communication and problem-solving skills, highly team oriented;
- Strong sense of responsibility; attentiveness, meticulous with good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communications skills and teamwork skills;
- Attractive monthly and yearly income with benefits, negociable to your needs and expertise you bring;
- Multinational, dynamic & future-oriented company characterized by strong team spirit.
- Open & positive corporate culture to bring your creative ideas, to take responsibilities and to be rewarded for your achievements.
- A mostly, young and motivated team;
- A quiet place to work with growth potential alongside our company.
By applying to this job ad and transmitting your personal data to us, through electronic mail to any email address with the termination "antal.com", through an online application on our web site or job advert posted on other site and or social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook etc), by calling the phone numbers communicated to you, you explicitly and unequivocally agree that this data will be processed by Antal International Romanian offices. The processing of the data will be in accordance with the information note: https://www.antal.com/privacy-policy-romanian . For any referral regarding the processing of personal data by us, please contact your personal data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.