Are you an experienced SAP Operations & Logistics Support Co-ordinator ready for your next temporary assignment?
If so my International Client awaits your arrival to support their Operations team through a very busy period.
KEY ROLE - PROCESS & OFFICE MANAGEMENT
- Day-to-day coordination and management of business operational activities through the company SAP system, transact inventory and stock movements accurately and within the required time constraints, generate documents to support product delivery, including delivery notes, goods receipting, and sales order confirmations.
- Allocating stock for delivery through 3PL logistics portals.
- Liaise with 3PM & 3PL on delivery plans and logistics schedules
- Create, maintain, report, and develop a weekly and monthly diary of required actions and functions needed to meet all aspects of the business requirements.
- Maintain continuity of work operations, and document a weekly summary of reports, reporting past delivery performances, discovering risks, determining continuing needs.
- Monitor, control, and manage the relevant responsibilities to meet customer expectations and company goals.
- Liaise between the customer, departments, and management to ensure smooth operations delivery and risk management reporting.
- Coordinate and manage tasks to ensure delivery within timelines.
- Build and maintain a strong customer relationship through regular meetings and communications.
- Evaluate current duties to identify and recommend process improvements.
- Resolve administrative problems by analysing information; identifying and communicating solutions.
ADDITIONAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Projects involving requirements for operations support
- Purchasing & sales order ledger administration
- Systems & SAP administration and maintenance
- Change management
- Anything else you are requested to do for the benefit of the company
DUTIES & EXPECTATIONS:
- Maintain administrative workflow by studying methods, developing departmental processes and reporting procedures.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests, document and communicate needed actions to management.
- Accomplishes department results by completing related functions as needed.
- Always follow operating procedures.
COORDINATOR SKILLS & DEVELOPMENT:
- Organisational astuteness
- Process improvement
- Reporting skills
- Client relationships
- Developing standards
Interested? Please apply now!!
ocess & Offied
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.