Position: B2B Strategy Manager (Parts)
Location: Saudi Arabia (Jeddah)
Nationality: Arab Nationals
- Developing pricing strategy and packages for the parts
- Selling muliple parts brands to fleets, wholesalers, retailers and corporate fleets
- Contacting potential fleet clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Skills and Qualifications
- Prior automotive service experience. Thorough knowledge of automotive parts departments. Previous management experience mandatory.
- Experience in dealing with fleet and wholesalers is mandatory.
- Should be energetic, presentable and organized.
- Excellent communication skills English & Arabic is mandatory.
- Customer-centric, able to build & maintain satisfied customer relationships and is profit focused
- Strong leadership and team building skills