- Should hold a bachelor degree in a relevant field such as education, road safety engineering, traffic safety management, or equivalent with a 15 years’ experience as a driving instructors, examiners, or equivalent.
- Have a valid driving license from an approved country by Saudi Arabian Traffic police Authority continuously for the last 15 years
- Need to be a certified driving instructor by a recognized Accreditation body such as AA driving school, DIAmond or other equivalent.
The main duties of the Driving Center Principle are as follows:
- Manage the delivery of the driving school services in Driving Center by ensuring proper license process and training for light motor vehicle.
- Manage the Driving Center fleet and operate the preventative maintenance program to ensure all vehicles are roadworthy and are in compliance with Road Safety Regulations.
- Liaise directly with the Director of Industrial Training Department and other management regarding Resource Management.
- Plan the allocation and efficient use of the human resources (Instructors) and vehicles to ensure seamless delivery of Driving Center services.
- Support the management and delivery of other driving related training courses and programs like simulator test and online theoretical test.
- Develop attractive service offerings for Driving Center customers/participants.
- Work closely with Public Relation Department to develop and market Driving Center Services.
- Manage the compliance of Driving Services with Driving Center Group Quality assurance, Health and Safety and Environmental management systems.
- Support and comply with the quality control and service delivery procedures for driving services being delivered by Driving Center instructress, examiners and assessors.
- Work along project timelines and towards targets set by management.
- Collaborate with Lecturers, instructresses, Examiners and Assessors to set performance goals and objectives.
- Develop required programs to ensure the successful operation of the driving school.
- Provide subject matter expertise and coordinate development or revisions of training manuals.
- Maintains training records for all Driving Center participants and assigns training tasks to experienced staff.
- Communicates and promotes high expectations for staff and employee performance in a supportive way and provides proper recognition of excellence and achievement
- Defines job performance expectations of staff, evaluates job performance, conducts conferences and/or improvement plans to ensure the best operation of the Center.
- Resolve workplace problems or collaborate with employees to assist in problem resolution.
- Participates in relevant professional growth experiences which expand knowledge of operating the Center.
- Prepare, compile, and submit reports on work activities, operations, and work-related accidents.