Position: National Sales Manager/ General Manager
Location: Saudi Arabia (Dammam)
Nationality: Any arab national
- To prepare the annual lease department budget to ensure that the company’s objective of growth is in line with the market conditions and the company vision.
- To achieve and exceed the budgeted target on net lease sales, gross margins and net profit by maximizing the revenue streams.
- To develop, implement and ensure long term client relationship.
- To develop and implement systems for motivating the team members to increase their engagement levels and attract new customers.
- Representation at major fleet events and conventions including the display and merchandising of dealer’s new vehicles and monitor the market vehicles availability and pricing changes.
- Follow-up with the marketing department with regards to promotional activities applied to enhance the company image and create awareness of the company existance and its activities.
- Responsible for placing bids with major clients in coordination with the automotive brand.
- Responsible for obtaining quotes and purchasing of new vehicles from suppliers other than company owned dealerships.
- Responsible for the disposal of all returned vehicles in coordination with used car in charge person or entity.
- Good relation with fleet customer
- Minimum of 10 years experience in leasing business
- Process and KPI oriented
- Good Customer service orientation
- Arab National is a must