- Leads business planning. Builds strategic rather than transactional relationships. Understands how to move through the account management cycle effectively.
- Able to engage in executive level conversations.
- Consistently demonstrates alignment to organizational strategy to advance opportunities.
- Responsible for calling upon mid-market and large accounts end-users/OEMs and channels (distributors, contractors, integrators, and consultants) within a defined geographic territory focused within a specific Business Unit.
- Is the primary client liaison and is responsible for managing all aspects of the account management process including building awareness of products and solutions within a specific Business Unit.
- Identifies and develops quality opportunities; qualifications; evaluation; close; and account care using CRM.
- Drives revenue growth via new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within the channels.
- Develops and implements business plans that align with the account management strategy for the mid-market and locally significant accounts in an assigned area to drive revenue.
- Ensures that all generated business is referred back through chosen partners and this referred business is leveraged either directly or indirectly through the channel accounts to improve discretionary business through the channel.
8-12 years of experience in selling ICT solutions/passive networking, strucutred cabling & datcenter solutions in Saudi market with strong business acumen.