- Position: Operations Manager
- Location: Qassim OR Al-Khobar- Saudi Arabia
- Industry: Infrastructure / MUST HAVE EXP IN ( has micro tunneling experience)
- Nationality: Turkey, Egyptian, Palestine , Jordanian prefferd
Operation (Projects ) Manager
- The required operation manager, plan, direct and coordinate the operations of the organization. Responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of the organizational operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies.
- Coordinate and monitor the work of various departments involved in all sites. Monitor performance and implement improvements. Manage quality and quantity of employee product
- Responsible for the management and development of all operational management associated with day to day contact center operations. Operationally, Operations Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of all operational strategy and ensures that performance, culture and overarching contact center controls and processes are aligned with head office and client objectives. This role works closely with company PM, Site engineers and Technical manager, and requires a high degree of initiative, sound judgment and leadership.
- Oversee quality, production, and hours.
- Assist with implementation of strategic plans,
- Manage metrics, performance criteria, policies and procedures to continuously improve productivity
- Directs activities and sets performance goals and objectives accordingly
- Review and provide guidelines and best practices for maintaining competitive edge
- Develop and maintain strategy on ensuring customer satisfaction on all transactions
- Analyze and respond to changing market conditions, to include competitive benchmarking
- Analyze trends which includes producing statistical reports on individual performance
- Provide team motivation and development to maximize opportunities
- Responsible for the overall performance and productivity of managers
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
The ideal candidate for this role should be an Infrastructure civil engineer with critical thinking and problem solving skills, planning and organizing, decision-making, communication skills, influencing and leading team work, stress tolerance.
This position requires an advanced degree of leadership, creative thinking, and dedication to people. The ability to professionally represent the company internally and client facing is a must. The right candidate will exhibit good business judgment and acumen and be both confident and flexible in their views. This position will require the ability to work with multiple business units to acquire operational knowledge..
- Associate’s degree in Civil Engineering and/or relevant work experience
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong supervisory experience including staff development
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects through the actions of others
- Possess effective conflict resolution skills (both customer and agent conflict)
- Possess time management, planning, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to learn new products and systems
- Ability to work in a professional fast-paced environment
- Minimum 20 years of experience , GCC previous experience is a plus