Kindly send me CV's who have transferable Iqama and should have Oil & Gas back ground
Position: QC Manager
Location: Saudi Arabia, Eastern Region
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise and manage all Quality Control functions in the workplace and manage a team of QC Supervisors Welding/Mechanical/Civil/E&I/Telecom, all discipline QC Inspectors for day to day QA/QC functions. Ensuring that adequate trained and experienced QC staffs are available to fulfill the required tasks.
- Joining hands with Project QA Manager for preparation and getting client approval of Project Quality Plan, ITP’s and Technical Work Instructions in accordance with contract specifications and company/project quality management control system requirements.
- Interface and coordinate with clients for production and QC matters and coordinate with third party inspection agencies for all related inspection activities.
- Directly coordinating with construction counterpart e.g. Construction Manager for the effective QC coverage by establishing the Project Two Week Look Ahead Schedules for managing the deployment of respective QC staff during the execution of the activities.
- Monitoring the QC Supervisors activities and verification of quality records before submission to client and compilation.
- Minimum 10 to 20 years inspection experience which shall contain as minimum 5 Years directly relating to supervision of construction activities in the contract
- scope of work (Oil, Gas, petrochemical projects,infrastructure, and communication).
- Middle East experience must be considered aspriority.
OTHER SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Familiarity with ISO-9000 quality control system and related Mechanical, Electrical and Civil QC activities.
- With excellent ability in report writing, business and technical correspondence and data analysis.