Our Client is a manufacture of offshore steel structures and components; provides fossil fuel power generation Locally and Internationally with a vision “To be the leading offshore platforms fabricator in the Arabian Gulf region”. They take pride in the quality of their product and the attention they pay for the safety of their employees with more than 2 Million hours without any recorded LTI.
Due to business growth the company had been enjoying for the last few years, they are expanding their team and they are looking for a Tendering Engineer (SAUDI NATIONALS ONLY TO APPLY) based in Dammam Reporting to the Procurement Director.
▪ Oversee and manage all service related contracts, pricing, and proposals
· Analyze RFQs (Request For Quotation) and prepare costing as per standard process and tools.
· Prepare offer documentation consistent with validated data provided by commercial support sales & opportunity team within ERP.
· Perform simple risk analysis. Offers can be either stand-alone local tender (Cat. C) or internal sub-contractor of solution/more complex tender.
· Analyze reasonably complex RFQs (Request For Quotation) within core business and with few unreleased contents and prepare costing as per process and tools.
· Prepare offer documentation consistent with Delegation of Authority, validation in ERP.
· Perform advanced risk analysis.
· Support the Opportunity Leader during customer negotiations and closing of the deal.
· Review of Tender documents on receipt to ensure its completeness.
· Ensure that clarifications are raised well in time to get better clarity on bid submission.
· Clear understanding of work scope & best estimation with respect to execution of project.
· Responsible for review/preparation of service contracts and offers in collaboration with service offer team.
· Ensure that commercial submissions to tenders are fully complied with all necessary details.
· Responsible for all tender documentation
· Ensure the Estimate is built up methodically and in sufficient detail and is in accordance with good estimating practice. Sufficient explanatory notes are to be including referring the location of supplementary information.
· Ensure the Indirect Cost Estimate is correctly prepared and costed.
· Bid Evaluations are completed in a timely manner.
· Prepare / Review the preparation of the construction schedule, providing manhours and equipment requirement for each activity and also ensure correctness to capture anticipated durations and manning.
· Ensure that Clients pricing and technical tender schedules are complete and accurate.
· When requested, carry out peer review of estimates compiled by others, checking for completeness, pricing accuracy and adequate manning and resource requirements.
· Maintain Lessons Learnt database from existing projects.
· Assist Proposals Manager in other various departmental development work
§ Saudi National
§ Minimum 3 years’ experience in Oil & Gas or Constructions environment.
§ Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. This position requires clear and concise communication to effectively drive team and execute customer requests
§ Excellent organizational skills including, but not limited to, the ability to handle multiple demands and assignments and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently