2+ years experience after Master Degree Or Recent Fellowship/MD.
- Will direct critically ill patients’ management and ensure they are medically controlled.
- Providing organ system support: investigation, diagnosis and management to treat various conditions of acute system(s)’ failure (cardiovascular, respiratory, renal, liver, gastrointestinal)
- Support and management of comatose patients or with neurological impairment.
- Management of: sepsis, acute intoxications and poisoning.
- Management of patients with severe trauma, patients recovering from major surgeries, maternal complications pre/post labor.
- Highly skilled in different procedures like: intubations, central line placements (venous and arterial), lumbar punctures, bronchoscopies, ventilation, tracheostomy, etc..
Please send your updated CV, mentioning the job title to: