+5 years after Medical Doctorate or Fellowship.
- Patients’ examinations to diagnose various gynecological conditions.
- Performing various diagnostic tests (Pap smears, STD tests, ultrasounds, hormone profile blood tests, colposcopies, endometrial biopsies, etc...).
- Performing surgeries and gynecological procedures, such as cervical cryosurgeries, dilation and curettages, pelvic laparoscopies, sterilizations, etc.
- Treat infections of the cervix, ovaries and fallopian tubes.
- Identify cancerous growths within the reproductive system.
- Manage patients’ reproductive health issues including suitable options for birth control.
- Medical care and monitoring of patients over course of pregnancy.
- Medical care, follow up of the delivery process including needed surgical intervention as required .
- Performing of surgical interventions needed for treatment of all gynecological conditions.
Please send your updated CV, mentioning the job title to: