The job responsibilities of the Quality Ofﬁcer will be as follows:
1. Develop and maintain company’s Bylaws.
2. Develop and maintain company / departmental Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and dashboards. 3. Develop and implement Quality Management plan across departments.
4. Maintain departmental scopes of service.
5. Maintain policies and procedures.
1. Orient clients to the various services: patient experience, employee engagement and other healthcare quality measures.
2. Guide the enrollment of clients to these services.
3. Liaise with clients’ representatives to utilizing electronic platforms to drive quality programs.
4. Interoperate results and develop clients’ reports.
5. Liaise with clients to develop and implement Process Improvement (PI) plans and measure outcomes.
Candidates should fulﬁll the following minimum requirements:
1. Bachelor Degree, BSc/BA or equivalent.
2. Relevant experience in a hospital quality department / programs is a must.
3. Understanding of accreditation quality programs: JCI, ACHSI, MAGNET … etc. 4. Strong interpersonal skills.
JOB CONDITIONS & BENEFITS:
1. Duty: ﬁve days a week, 8 hours a day straight morning shifts.
2. Ofﬁce location: Jeddah.
3. The job involves travel to various destinations in the Kingdom and Gulf.