+2 years experience after Master Degree.
Master's degree in speech-language pathology.
- Demonstrated knowledge and adherence to patient privacy laws
- Proficiency in computer software commonly used for documentation and report preparation
- Experience working with sensitive and personal patient records and information
- Proficient in troubleshooting common software and hardware challenges in relation to the regular use of speech pathology tools
- Physical endurance and the ability to work primarily in a standing position
- A friendly and professional conduct is required when explaining procedures and processes to patients
- Accountability and attention to detail is essential when handling and documenting important medical information
- Prepare engaging exercises and activities to use during speech sessions with patients
- Provide counseling and consultations for new patients
- Create goals and objectives for patients to work toward and identify areas of progress and challenges
- Prepare speech pathology equipment and exam room ensuring proper sterilization and safety procedures are followed
- Review the patient's file prior to their appointment and have a clear understanding of the challenge to be addressed
- Request and organize written authorization from patients involving specific follow up instructions and goals for improvement.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org