Deputy Finance Manager-Pharma
- Must be a Qualified CA/ACCA/CMA/CPA/ACA with Minimum 8-12 years of Finance and Accounting experience in the Pharma/FMCG/Manufacturing environment. Must have atleast 5 years of managerial exposure in the Finance function.
- Must have a Transferable Iqama.
- Responsible for financial analysis, budgeting, preparing month and year end reports, producing financial reports and coordinating with auditors.
- Ensure the accuracy, quality and timely closing of books.
- Prepare cash flow forecasts on periodical basis as required by stakeholders;
- Prepare periodical budgets as required by stakeholders;
- Prepare periodical managerial financial reports
- Prepare periodical financial analysis
- Prepare relevant reports and updates as required and to the desired standard.
- Ensuring Tax Compliance
- Maintain relations with stakeholders
- Reconcile payments & bank accounts
- Understanding of the KSA tax and accounting regulations market