Looking for Saudi nationals:
- Position: Regional Sales Manager
- Location: Saudi Arabia (Jedddah,Riyadh & Dammam)
- Industry: Automotive
- Experience: 10+ years ’ experience in the retail industry preferred, of which minimum 5 years in leadership position. Automotive Experience is desirable
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
Duties and responsibilities:
- Direct the department’s managers of the branch in the region to achieve the desired goals Sales Channels* for companies* -Installment and collection- Maintenance - Spare parts - equipment) and work to raise our market share.
- Business analysis, and review the performance of the branch, Examine all administrative processes and review key performance indicators , (Controls the day to day operations, weekly and monthly)
- Making sure of implementation of sales and marketing strategies, and promotional campaign are set by head office.
- Insure the efficiency of branch receivables and apply for necessary credits for key accounts of his territory principles and insure majors on its implantation.
- Work closely with his management team to insure customer relation majors are met, customer satisfaction are in positive side and customer satisfaction amenities are provided and in excellent condition
- Improve the productivity of branch effectively and continuously through team building and providing training on marketing activities to development of sales and after sales staff in general by enrolling them in soft and technical skills. (Sales, After Sales and competitors information etc.. )
- Insure the workflow at the workshop floor are met.
- Insure all safety measurements ( inside and outside) are met and spot checking on having the necessary safety equipment for example , fire extinguisher, power is shutdown at the end of working day, all gates controls are functioning , technical stuff are wearing the required safety clothings
- Acquiring the necessary trainings through department channels and develop his stuff by providing them the required trainings and reviewing regular evaluation appraisal of his employees.
- To ensure proper co-ordination between the New / Used Cars Sales, Service, Parts and Finance & Administration functions of the Region to retail standards.
- To review all the Customer Relation Management (CRM) reports with every respective line Manager and insure that CSI targets are met (Regionally & Nationally).
- To manage all aspects of accountability efficiency and within reasonable cost without negatively affecting the Company standard of customer service.
- Communicate & coordinate with every respective director, status on issue relates to his respective area.
- Attend to all customer complaints that were not solved by respective department Manager i.e. Service, Parts, Sales, Finance & Administration.
- Conduct Weekly Sales Meeting with sales Manager and all sales team to insure all CSI, Sales objectives