· Fostering Company’s brand in the market and Increase the market share & profitability
ensuring the quality.
· Plan & oversee the organization’s/Project advertising and execution of promotional activities including print, electronic media, trade show, direct mail, point-of-purchase displays, and signage.
· Develops and executes marketing programs to achieve stated objectives regarding revenue, profitability, and market share.
· Research, analyze and monitor financial, technological, and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized on and the effects of competitive activity may be minimized.
· Communicates and negotiates with outside agencies on ongoing campaigns as well as with other vendors.
· Analyzes marketing programs reviews marketing results and adjusts strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness and achieve objectives within the designated budget.
· Plans conduct market research/customer survey and identify opportunities for increased sales, response to advertising programs, merchandising policy, to ensure timely review of marketing strategy and plan to change conditions.
· Maintains customer database and approves the use of internal and external mailing lists.
· Provides post-event reports, analysis, and regular status reports pertaining to marketing programs.
· Plans promote and execute sales meetings and community and goodwill events.
· Helps establish and maintain consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotional materials, and events.
· 5-10 years of Saudi /GCC Market experience in the Marketing role for an FMCG/ Retail Industry.
· Bachelor’s Degree is a must
· The ideal candidate must have experience in conducting Marketing Analysis, Marketing Research/Customer survey and must have a proven record of identifying an opportunity to increase sales.