Position: Account Manager
Location: Saudi Arabia
Industry: Marketing & Communications
To be recognized by senior management as the key point of contact managing the account, and accountable figure for all financial and personnel issues on specific client / accounts. To lead, inspire and manage an account team to deliver an efficient, effective and profitable service to clients. To meet and exceed key performance goals in respect of client satisfaction, business development, profitability and staff performance, whilst demonstrating the ability to combat challenging situations in terms of client relationships and market trends.
▪ Be the key point of contact for the client team, driving day to day business.
▪ Identify and initiate business opportunities from existing clients and produce proposals.
▪ Ascertain and respond to client needs, directing key personnel and departments to effectively deliver client requests.
▪ Manage the business on a proactive basis, positioning the Agency as a key strategic partner, taking an active interest in all aspects of Client business:
▪ Implement appropriate service level agreements with clients and key Heads of Department to ensure that all work from Creative to Production meets acceptable levels of quality and timeliness within budgetary guidelines.
▪ Conduct regular audit with Client to ensure continued satisfaction.
▪ Oversee financial interactions on accounts, ensuring good financial health, revenue streams and billing practices, identifying fiscal issues as they arise.
▪ Set clear goals and objectives for the performance of direct reports
▪ Inspire team and direct team to achieve positive end results.
Skills & Experience
▪ Educated to graduate level or equivalent.
▪ Demonstrable experience of working in key advertising and marketing disciplines.
▪ Passion about the industry demonstrated by a genuine interest in and enthusiasm for all aspects of marketing and communications.
▪ Ability to articulate what makes a good advertising campaign or communication initiative.
▪ Proven ability to drive existing business to maximize both account profitability and Agency revenue, whilst identifying new business opportunities.
▪ Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
▪ Advanced presentation skills.
▪ Negotiation and influencing skills.
▪ Excellent team management experience.
▪ Digitally savvy is key for this position